Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 34- little fairy.

Today I just felt like a fairy. It was definitely the frilly tank I had on that made me feel this way. If you don't remember, or don't read my blog often, I wore this tank top already but with a completely different outfit. On Day 11 I wore this tank top with a Green Sweater. Click that to see it.



Today's outfit came from..
Tank- Charlotte Russe
Cover Up- Buckle
Leggings- Vanity
Shoes- not positive, but probably Payless


Today was a pretty good day. I got a Frappe from Mcdon's yesterday and Monopoly won me a free breakfast sandwich! So I left SUPER early to make sure I'd get to school on time too. I went into Micky D's and asked for a Sausage McMuffin without egg. She said my Monopoly piece didn't count for that. So I asked what it did count for. She said Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin with egg, and I stopped her and said ok ill have the Sausage McMuffin with egg. And I took off the egg? What was the point in that? I don't know. I also got a surprise Pizza Lunchable today after school from Spencer Palmer. I was very happy.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

4 comments:

  1. no u don't... think of life later on... wrinkles... skin cancer....wrinkles....it's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harv...you HAVE to agree with me... She would look SOO much better if she tanned...I mean.. Idk she might be going for the ghost look seens how its haloween...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR A MEAN PERSON, anonymous. she does read this you know? jerk i hope your white too so i can make fun of you too! SAY NO TO CYBERBULLYING! HAHAHAAH

    ReplyDelete