Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 33

I really liked my shirt today. It was somewhat of a shorter shirt. I wore the bedazzler jeans and my shirt had a cool lacey thing goin on on the back. For some reason, black must be my color on Monday's.



 Today's outfit came from..
Shirt- Hot Topic
Pants- Love Culture
Shoes- Buckle
Necklace- Buckle
Earrings- Buckle

I am honestly surprised I went into Hot Topic to go school shopping this year, and I think my mom was too. I am just not into their clothes i guess. But this shirt was very cute I thought! Yes, there is a cross on it but it's not screaming "I'M HARDCORE!". It's a pretty cross. Here's a back shot so you can see the lace.


I decided not to wear a tank top with this outfit. I did this because the shirt was short and you would've seen the color tank I wore under it, and the only color tanks I have are brown and black. Brown was a definite NO! and Black would've been okay, but then you wouldn't have been able to see the lace design so I just decided not to wear one. It was a weird feeling, let me tell ya!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment