Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 30

Today was a good day! Some things were not so good but it was over all a good day :)


In my picture, I don't know if you can tell from my smile, but I knew it was going to be a good day. The only downfall was probably 2nd hour, but that story I will not share with the world wide web. 

Today's outfit came from,
Shirt- Buckle
Leggings- Vanity
Shoes- Buckle
Belt- Buckle
Watch- Kohl's
Necklace- Sophia

And just now I realized I've been wearing a lot of Buckle things this week. And I wore those shoes two days in a row, but yesterday I did not know I would be wearing this outfit today and these shoes just match this outfit so well.

I also had an awesome necklace I hardly ever wear on today.


I pumped some Iron today and did abs with Monica and Spencer. That was nice. I also watched Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 and am going to see 3 this weekend and get Sushi. I am very excited because I have never eaten Sushi. Should be a good time I am excited for Saturday :)

Thanks for reading today's post!
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment