Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 18- college

SPIRIT WEEK!!!
Oh boy am I excited:) I love spirit week! I usually try to dress up every day. Today's day was college day. I have plenty of different T-shirts with college's on them but I thought it was going to be chilly so the only college sweatshirt I had was Ferris. So Ferris it was. I decided to FSU today, haha get it?

I also wore leggings as you can see, yellow, my favorite color:) Sawyer was awake this morning as well so that was nice. I also got called a banana today, which was.. cool by me because I like banana's :)
I just thought this picture was cute and showed off the Ferris stuff quite well. The rest of the week is going to get pretty wild :) and I'm excited. This week is just going to be great!





















Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment