Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 32- sittin on babies

Two summer's ago, I remember asking Nick Payne what he was doing one day and he said sittin' on babies. Of course at first I freaked then laughed because it meant he was babysitting. Isn't that funny? Well Friday I just threw my hair up with this look. I got told by my pal Stephen that the look was "culture". I was coo with it.


On this day I also had to baby sit Sawyer, which was why I titled this "sittin on babies". My mom wanted to get her hair done and wanted me to babysit during 3rd and 4th hour, so I missed those two hours which made my day go by fast.

That night was the last football game and it was very sad. I cried, I'm not gonna lie. Saturday I finally went to the Orchard!! I was so happy. I fed a goat!


Also Saturday I tried sushi for the first time and it was not very good. I also saw paranormal activity 3. I was so scared. It was a good movie, and pretty scary! We also saw a very scary movie trailer! CLICK THIS to see it! 

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment