Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 36- fanc

We did not have school Friday, therefore Thursday was "Friday" this week. That also means I wasn't home Thursday night so I didn't have time this weekend to write in my blog for Thursday's outfit.

On this particular day I was feelin' fancy.


Today's outfit came from..
Jeans- Love Culture
Tank- American Eagle
Cover up- Charlotte Russe
Belt- Vanity

The jeans I really love, because they're high wasted. You can't really tell by this picture or this outfit because the cover up somewhat really did "cover up" my jeans today, haha. Pun intended ;) I'm not sure if that counts as a pun or not, but in my book it does. 

This weekend was one of my favorite weekends so far this year. It all had to deal with Halloween! As you know, my party was Saturday and it was a hit! I will tell you more about it in tomorrow's post on actual HALLOWEEN! I'm so pumped for tomorrow.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment