Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 25- ups and downs

Today was somewhat chaotic! Started off with school, obviously. The past two days when I am almost to the school I decide okay I have enough time to go to McDonald's for their infamous sweet teas. Yesterday I cut it close and barely made it to my class on time. Today's was slightly different. I happened to be a tad late. But hey, at least I got to enjoy my freshly brewed tea. 


After school I pumped some iron. Notice the word "some". After that I went to the local Supermarket and then went to go get a receipt from my grandma's house (that of which I did not end up finding). Finally around 4:30 I made it home. I was kind of in a rush because my mum said there was a letter from GVSU! I rip open the letter only to find that it said they received my application? What the heck! OK I was kind of figuring you'd receive it, now I want some answers! After that I had to run into Lansing which is probably a 35 min drive from my house. I had to go to Best Buy to return the iHome I got for my birthday. I was almost into Grand Ledge when I realized, hmm I forgot to bring the iHome. Seriously lexa, come on. So Since I was already 25min past my house I decided to go an extra 5 minutes to get Arby's. I ate by myself in a corner table. Unlike Day 5, I didn't plan on eating by myself. 

I finished off my night by going to the Lakewood Youth Fellowship up at the High School from about 6:30-9:30. There was a sweet band, We Are Leo, and A great magician and rapper, Gorge! It was a great night and I got to go on stage at the end and hold up a sign! Sweet concert! On the plus side, Danica and I got to go in the back dressing room to interview We Are Leo and Gorge! We ended up stayin back there for a good 20 minutes and just talkin to them. It was very cool! Sorry today wasn't really about my outfit, but my day was more important! As you can see, today had its ups and downs! But for me, more ups :)

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment