Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 24- brown bear brown bear.

I'm sure you are wondering as to why I titled this brown bear brown bear, and if you weren't well I'm going to tell you anyways! Well for starters I wore brown today. But right now in my Creative Writing class, we have to write a children's story. Everyone in the class was supposed to bring in a children's story to share. I chose Where the wild things are, because that is probably one of my all time favorite books. One girl brought in Brown Bear Brown Bear. You know, Brown bear brown bear. What do you see? I see a red bird lookin at me! Yes that one. So for some odd reason I decided to name this blog brown bear brown bear.


I really liked my hair today! I did the french braids again (where i shower the night before and put 4 french braids in my hair and sleep on it). And so because I liked it so much, I decided to take a close up of the face :).


Nothing that extravagant happened today that I can think of. I went to school, had a student council meeting, went to work and came home. On the plus side I am starting to study my note cards for next week's test. GO ME! Right?

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. Alexa, you always bring a smile to my day! C

    ReplyDelete