Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 31- you want me

HAPPY 3 MONTHS SOY SAUCE! 
 
Okay so it's a little.. lets say conceited. The title of this. But that is what my shirt said today, so I thought it was an appropriate title for this blog.


Now I know I already wore these Yoga pants on Day 17. But I don't count this as the same outfit because I wore a different shirt. You can think what ya want tho, I don't mind!
I had an idea last night of how I was going to do my hair. And it turns out, I didn't end up doing what I wanted to with it. I was going to wear this white headband and rat the back of it and make it kind of poofy, with no part if that makes sense. Instead I just did my hair like so.

Today's outfit came from..
Shirt- Victoria's Secret
Yoga Pants- Victoria's Secret
Bracelet- Buckle
Shoes- Puma

Today I sold dance tickets at my lunch for the dance tomorrow after the last football game. I also found out today that there is no more "griding" at dances. Those of you who aren't too old know that grinding is all people really do at dances. 2 girls from different schools were dancing "too dirty" and I guess we are getting in trouble for it. I think it is BS, and so do plenty of other people at Lakewood. Rebellion is key ;) I'm just kidding, haha. But honestly, I hope they don't expect a lot of people to be at the dances in the near future. And that's my input.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment