Monday, October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN!

Don't even get me started on how much I love Halloween. It could probably be my favorite Holiday. But knowing me, I will say that about Christmas, and Thanksgiving, and many other Holiday's too. I'm that way with seasons also. I love fall, but then I love winter, but then I love Summer! So basically, when the season is here, I will love it. Besides spring. I don't like spring.



Today's outfit was ZEBRA. I didn't really go all out i feel. This costume was a little inappropriate for school if I would've worn it how I wanted too, like I did this weekend. The little tu-tu dress came all white, I drew the zebra stripes and colored them. I think it turned out pretty well! Sawyer is Kermit the Frog. What a cutie :)




Okay, so my party was Saturday. I was expecting between 30-40 people. There ended up being over 50 people that showed. It was a really great time. It wasn't hard to pick up at all, because there was no alcohol. I am very happy about this. My parents told me I could have a party, but no alcohol. Now I don't drink, but obviously, I'm a Senior in high school, I do have friends that like to get a little crazy with alcohol. There were quite a few kids that are in college that came too, which I was pumped about because I love them and miss them all. Nobody tried to sneak alcohol in, nobody was mad because they couldn't have any. All in all, it was a great night. Best weekend this year for sure. Friday was fun, Saturday was fun, Sunday was fun, and tonight will be fun :)

These were some very creative costumes from my party!
Also got to see my senior photo's on Sunday and pick out my proofs. This is the picture I'm using in the yearbook and the one I got to keep for now. More to come soon :)

Tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. Your party was the best on saturday(: Olivia macdonald, nick and I were the only freshman so we felt pretty cool! haha your brother is adorable and your senior picture is BEAUTIFUL! I hope you have a wonderful time being a senior as i start out a freshie(: LOVE YOU ALEXA!

    ReplyDelete