Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 27- Simply Unique

Yesterday was such a simple day, but I loved it. I really liked my outfit and surprisingly, I got a lot of compliments on it. Winter is coming, so scarves are in! I plan on adding to my scarf collection. The collection involves.. wait for it.. wait for it.. 2 scarves. Yeah I need to go shopping!


Also, a sight you will never see, my hair was straight and my bangs were down. Okay I shouldn't say a sight you will never see because obviously you just saw it. What I am trying to say is I don't usually wear my hair like this. But I might start more because a lot of people were complimenting me on it. 

Today I worked a "fun run" for the Fall Festival of Lake Odessa. I got to run with the kids not even a half mile, and take pictures of them. The store owners of So Simply wanted me to wear my Homecoming sash for Queen. We had Varsity Football Players, Softball Players, and Cross Country runners there working. Everyone wore their uniforms or a shirt that said their sport on it so the kids would look up to us. She had me wear my sash, and I also wore my soccer sweatshirt. All the profits from the run were donated to the Ronald MacDonald foundation. I was very proud to be apart of this! Did I mention Ronald himself came to join us in the run?

 I felt famous :)
Thanks for reading today's post!
-alexa

1 comment: