Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 11- picture day.

HAHAHA! That's basically all I have to say about today. Today was just awesome. Really a fun day. Today was school picture day, and to Seniors basically we just take it for our ID cards because one of our senior pictures is obviously going to be in the yearbook, not our school picture, haha. Since I am the Secretary for STUCO (student council) I got to help work the picture day. Here was my outfit.

Jordan Coop and I worked it 1st and 2nd hour, basically we handed the slips to students that came in. The slip had their name on it. So of course, if you know me, I had fun with it. We relieved a walkie talkie to talk to the women at the main office so they knew when to send down the next batch of kids. This walkie talkie can be heard by the ladies in the office, our athletic director, and our principal (probably more too, but those are all that I knew of). Each time I walkie talkie'd down to the office to have them send down more kids I'd do something different, like talk in Spanish or make up a mad rap. I hope I gave the staff a good laugh today :) I also had to interact with freshman, sophomores, and juniors. I also had fun with that. A little example would be this freshman with these awesome boots on. I told her I liked her boots, then I started singing "these boots are made for walkin, and that's just what they'll do". The freshman just looked at me really weird and me and Jordan just started cracking up. I swear I was not making fun of her, I actually liked her outfit.

Also since I didn't really have to do a real smile for pictures I did my signature funny smile. What do you think? Hot huh?

thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment