Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 28- 50's.

I guess you could say I was trying to bring 50's back with my outfit today. I really wanted an outfit I could wear this neck scarf with. It's very vintage and I love it! I had to have it when I found it with my mum.


My outfit today came from..

Shirt- Banana Republic
Skirt- Lucky Brand Store
Scarf- Vanity
Belt- JC Penny's.

Today was overall a good day. Not much exciting happened. I am writing a children's story, tho. It has to have diversity in it, and I kind of figured everyone would write about Hispanics, or African Americans. So I took a different route and chose to write mine about Asians. Hopefully I get a good score!

Today my wonderful mother brought me subway to work. SHOUT OUT to mumma Missy! She got to see my work and she brought Sawyer, but of course, he had to be asleep.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment: