Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 22- jeans and a black T

The start of my day was waking up at 7:15am. School starts at 7:30 for those of you who don't know. So I got ready in 5 min and went to school.


Now those of you that just believed what I said, you are now the most gullible people I know. :) What can I say, I'm a trickster. I did not get ready in 5 minutes, I got ready in about an hr. I ended up "skipping" 1st hour and went in during 2nd. Today was a very plain day. Plain Jane. I decided to spice it up a bit with the red shoes you have already seen (that is, if you are a true follower), and A nice classy necklace and bracelet.



Sawyer was awake this morning because I was late. So here's a cute pic of us together.


Also, last night Sawyer had a little photo shoot. I took the cutest picture EVER of him. Thought you'd like to see :)

He looks odd but I think its cute!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment