Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 19- 80's fitness/ birthday

Whoop Whoop! This fashionably unique girl is 17:). Being 17 also means I can drive past 10pm, and with more than one person in the car, and.. well that's it, haha but I'm still PUMPED! Today was also 80's fitness! My oh my were there some crazy outfits today. A lot of people went to Goodwill, Walmart, their closet, etc, for their clothes. But me on the other hand, had my mum go to my grandma's because she used to work up at the gym. Then she hit the mother load. There were approximately 10 leotards, 10 pairs of leg warmers, and 10 leggings. So the outfit I wore today, was legitimately from the 80's. every single part of it (besides the shoes)!


Like I said, today was my birthday! I started it off by going to my friend, Aisha's house and I brought her some of my "mother load" of 80's fitness apparel. We took some pretty funny pictures this morning. 


As I walked into school, my friend Danica gave me a little bag. In the bag was a pink watch I wanted from a gift shop in our town:) It's pink! Thanks to Danica, Derrica and Jude! It's a pretty good feeling people telling you Happy Birthday in the halls :) It just makes ya feel important! Today we had a meeting for our homecoming court! I'm really excited to get ready with Courtney and Destiny (they're also on court!) at my house before the game! 


At lunch my friend Nick gave me a MSU zip up hoodie and I was ecstatic:) My other friend Spencer made me cookies! Well his mom made me cookies but it was his idea, haha. My pal Kelso colored me a picture! My homecoming date Erik Musbach bought me candy at lunch (good improv). I had to work today until 7 and a lady came in with half a dozen roses for me from my baby bro, Soy Sauce! How cute is he? I had a Birthday Pie tonight and my parents got me a Nook! I'm so excited about it! So I'd like to thank all the people I mentioned for my gifts:) It's greatly appreciated! Also thanks to my Grandma Jill, Grandpa Randy, Grandpa Al, Grandma Diane and Grandma Judy,  for the money I received :) 

Now I will just share a couple photos from my day ..





Thanks for reading today's post:)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. I love today! You were born and you totally rocked the 80's fitness look! You make me smile and I wish you the best birthday:)

    ReplyDelete