Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 17- yoga

I decided to wear yoga pants on this day because I just wasn't feelin up to dressin up. I still tried to be somewhat stylish by matching my whole outfit- haha. I personally planned this picture to kind of look like I was in mid-run or about to take off. my shoes match my shirt and on the back side of the pants it says LOVE PINK in hot pink. So I matched, that's for sure!


Thought I'd tell ya a little about my weekend as well! Friday my pal Brooke and I went to Grand Rapids to watch our friends play tennis. Saturday was a big day for me. My mum and I went to Rivertown Mall to shop! I was so excited :) I bought Erik's outfit for Homecoming (ladies, this is the best way to do it! That way you know his outfit will match your dress! Then you just have him pay you back later :) by the way, Erik is my date for homecoming!), I bought shoes for my dress, and I bought some clothes for SR pics! Also Saturday I went to my friend Aisha's house! Her hair is crazy curly so I went over their and straightened it! (by the way, her blog is great! I advise you to check it out- momma mouse is in the house) After Aisha's I went to a bonfire and got to see my pals that went away to college. It was so much fun and I was very happy to see Anna, Carlie, Jordan, Mackenzie, and Zack. Twas a fun time and was great to hear about their "college life" :)

Today I got my Senior pictures taken too, and I'm very excited to see how they turn out :) I have a very good feeling about them!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

2 comments:

  1. Why the heck am I said last in the list of names?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, just be happy you were mentioned!

    ReplyDelete