Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 26- buckle buckle buckle girl

Today I felt like I worked at The Buckle. I didn't even wear that much buckle stuff but I still felt like it.


Jeans- Buckle
Shirt- Buckle
Shoes- DSW
Accessories- no idea

I don't think some of you realize how much I put into my outfits and hair, haha. I changed my hair this morning at least 5 times. I searched my closet for a good 10 minutes last night and didn't find anything. Then this morning I found this shirt from last year I had forgotten about! I like it when that happens. My jewelry I also have a hard time picking out. There's just so much to choose from and you really have to think about color schemes.


I forgot how much I liked this shirt. It's just very interesting.

Now for my day..
Ok so I left the house super duper early this morning at like 7:10. I was passing the high school around 7:14 and I thought I totally have time to make it to McDonald's. (McDonald's is about 1 mi from the HS). So the guy asks me what I would like. I said a Large Sweet Tea please. About 40 seconds go by and I still had gotten no reply. So I said it again. He apparently did not hear me. So I pulled up, and handed the nice man my $1.06 and was behind a truck. I sat there for a good 5-7 minutes for this guy. Now I was getting pissed to say the least. So finally I get up to the window (now it was 7:22ish). I see my sweet tea in the window. A lady comes up to the window just scowling at me making an Ice Mocha. Then she walks away. Another guy comes up and gets a drink, smiles at me, and walks away. 7:24 by this time. Seriously, hand me my fricken tea!! So a different guy comes to the window getting another bag ready, smiles and walks away. (Meanwhile the girl was scowling at me the whole time). The same guy from earlier comes back and finally I say, "can you just hand me my sweet tea?". I got my sweet tea, and was on my way. I ended up being 2 minutes late to class, when I had a good 15 minutes to drive a mile, buy one thing and make it back.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment