Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 35- Grand Rap

Today I didn't really go to school hardly at all. I had a dermatology apt at 8:15 am. After that, Mum, Soy Sauce, and I went over to Babies R Us. Sawyer started fussin, so we fed him in the parking lot, and then headed on in. Ol' Soy got himself some nice long sleeve onsies, and this diaper thing, and some other stuff I forget what it is. Next we headed over to Party City and spent a good hour looking for a costume for me. We got one! I'm a ZEBRA! I'm having a party Saturday and I'm really excited, It's gonna be crazzzzeee. I will probably talk about it often in these weeks posts.


Since I knew I wasn't going to school for a whole day (I went for the last half hour) I didn't want to waste a whole good outfit on it. So I didn't. Think what ya want, but today was not very Fashionably Unique :( Also, I forgot to take a picture before I left this morning, so I took one after powder puff practice.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa


Also, I got a sweet tea this morning from McDonald's once again. It was DELICIOUS! sweet teas from there are either really good or really bad. No real in between. 2 days in a row they were great, lets hope tomorrow is the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment