Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 20- halloween

Today was theme day. Halloween happens to be the theme of our float this year! Juniors were Christmas, Sophomores were Thanksgiving, and Freshman were Valentines Day. We chose Halloween because it's October and almost Halloween time!! :)


My super spidey senses sure were tinglin' today! There were some very creative costumes today I must say!  During my 3rd hour our Recreation class went to Goldstar Outdoors to shoot bows. It was.. shall we say, semi productive.

 My pal Abu Bakar and I.

My pals Brynn and Shannon!


I ordered McDonald's in my Spidey Costume :)

I don't know if you have realized yet or not, but these posts this week will mainly contain pictures that I have taken throughout the day. I sold Homecoming tickets today during lunch. I'M SO EXCITED FOR HOMECOMING! All of it! I am in the skit for the float as well might I add. Friday and Saturday will be full days for this fashionably unique girl.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment