Wednesday, September 14, 2011

day 5- fools go to school

I am not a fool, so I did not go to school:) I am definitely just kidding! School is not for fools! School is great. Today on the other hand, was the last time the Flocked Up group was going goose hunting, so of course I had to join in. That might've included me skipping ;) So today's outfit looked a little like this...


Yes I look tired, this is because I had to wake up at 5am! Total, our group got 20 geese this morning. Pretty good I'd say! While we were hunting this morning.. I might've taken a little spill :(. The darn cornstalks always seem to get me at least once. and the best part is, my dad got it on camera. Mid fall.



And down I go. But you know me, I just got up and started laughing! After that I ran into Ionia to Meijer's. Then I did something I've always wanted to do but never had the courage to. I ate by myself at Big Boy's. No I haven't dreamed about eating at Big Boy's by myself, just at a restaurant with nobody there. Honestly, I don't know why I haven't done it before. It really is nice, and it gave me time to study for Anatomy! I guess you could say that was on my bucket list so to say. I also want to see a movie by myself but that can be for a different night. Don't worry, I didn't spend my whole day slouching after hunting, I also had a dentist appointment. All good in the mouth! :)


Tonight's the big night, SENIOR PICTURES. I hope they turn out like I want them to! I was a happy girl this morning as you can see, so I hope I can keep that smile on all night!


Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

2 comments: