Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 16- total turn around :)

(I typed this up yesterday and when I was going to post it our power went out)

I'm so darn happy. I received the news today that I have been nominated for Homecoming Court :) I've never been on it for Winterfest and for Homecoming it's only seniors that get nominated. This also entitles getting dressed up next Friday and wearing my Homecoming dress to the football game:) It'd be really awesome if I won! But if not that's okay because I'm still crazy happy that I am on it! I'm now very excited for next Friday:)

Also today was the first day I wore a dress to school. I felt very comfortable in it! It's also my favorite color. A little story about the last time I wore this dress...


Last year I decided to wear this dress. I went to the locker room and put on my backpack after dropping off my gym bag. I had to walk down to Mr. Kadwell's room which was probably about a 2 min walk from the gym. As I was walking saying hi to my friends I passed our assistant principal. I happily said hello to him and waltzed on by. I walked into Mr. Kadwell's room and went to sit in my seat. I went to fix my dress as I always do when I sit down and couldn't feel the bottom of it. I reached behind me and, excuse my language, felt my bare ass.  As soon as my hands were cuppin' my cheeks I heard a roar of laughter behind me. I fixed my dress and thought to myself, OK maybe it's not as bad as I thought. Next thing I know I see another teacher enter the room V-Lining right for me. Instantly my mind was like OK it was bad. She called me out in the hallway and our conversation went a little like this..

Coreman: Now you look very pretty today that's a very pretty dress on you, but..

Me: (cutting her off) I know I already fixed it.

Coreman: Oh good, Once you walked past Mr. Barker his face dropped and told me to tell you to fix it.

As she was speaking to me outside of the classroom me and Mr. Barker (our assistant principal) made eye contact and he quickly turned around. Then I thought, okay seriously you made me walk in front of my whole class room like this when you could've easily said "Stanton, fix your dress". But no, so then half the school saw my ass. Still at this point I kept thinking okay it still wasn't that bad. Maybe everyone just saw a little cheek action. When I went into my 3rd hr gym class, I pulled up my dress behind my bag to about where I thought it was (I figured this out by feeling how much of my bare bum I felt, haha). I looked in the mirror and Instantly my stomach sank. On this day imparticular I happened to wear the sexiest pair of underwear I own. No, it wasn't a thong, but it wasn't grandma panties either. They are known as booty cut. So its between a thong and grandma undies. To give you a little insight, they're pink zebra with sexy black lace around them. The rest of the day I was embarrassed and when I'd tell people about it they'd ask me questions like, "how are you even in school right now?"
and "how are you not crying".

Those that know me know that I cry about almost anything. I'm willing to admit I am a wuss. But I didn't cry about it until I got home that night when my papa made a joke about it. At the time I was running for secretary, and my boyfriend Owen at the time made the remark, "Hey at least you will probably win Secretary since the whole school got to see your ass". That made me laugh more than feel bad tho. I really don't get embarrassed easily I guess. Yeah this was embarrassing but I still was okay with it I guess.

Sawyer also wanted to get in my blog with his flocked up apparel. He was also feeding this morning when I was getting ready, so I got to see soy sauce before I went to school.


Hope I made you smile while reading this!
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment