Wednesday, September 28, 2011

day 15- rough

Today was somewhat rough I guess. To be honest, I kept saying, "I have to go write in my blog". Then I'd walk back out of the computer room. Then I'd say it again, then I'd walk back out again. This happened probably 3 times. So now I finally decided to actually write in this. Then the question came, what to write about? What happened today that was significant that wasn't bad. What I'm trying to say is today wasn't very good. My outfit was pretty good tho!


I wore my bedazzle jeans today. Decided to take a picture of the back of them so you could actually see what they look like!


All I have to say is tomorrow will hopefully be better! Also happy birthday to my pal nickyP! He's 18 years old and now officially an adult. Also I'm sorry this is such a short post!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment