Wednesday, September 21, 2011

day 10- fav

I really liked the outfit I had on today, I think it might be my favorite outfit so far! It looks a little "Indiany" once again. I feel like if I wore my moccasin boots that were in Day 6 it would've been a bit much. My hair cooperated very nicely too might I add :)

My shirt is from H&M, my shoes from DSW and my awesome shorts from Love Culture. I wore a flower in my hair as well and I had feather earrings on. My hair took less than 5 min this morning. When I style my hair like this, I shower the night before and do 4 french braids and sleep on them. In the morning i undo them and whalaa, a cute hair style :) This is the flower in my hair and my feather earrings.


I like them a lot :). Also, I forgot to let you know, it was Sawyers 2 month yesterday! So here is the 2 month picture my mum took of the little man.
He sure does look chipper.

Thanks for reading today's post
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment