Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 6- pocohontas

Today was an "Indian Day". I searched all over the place for these boots I wore today! Woodland mall, Lansing mall, Great Lakes Crossings mall! Journeys sold them cheaper than American Eagle, but they were totally out of my size. So I finally got them at American Eagle.


Jeans from American Eagle, Boots from American Eagle, Earrings from my grandma :) and Shirt from TJ Maxx! Everyone loved my "moccasins" haha. I thought they were crazy cute and I HAD to wear them sometime this week :)


My earrings were very Indianish I thought. I mean come on, check out the Indian Chief. Am I right or what?

Now I don't know if any of you reading have noticed, but We have been in school for a week now, and I haven't worn my hair down once! I realized that yesterday. It's not like I wear it in a pony tail all the time or anything. I just still think I wear it in cute styles but I don't know why I haven't worn it down. Just to give you a sneak peak for tomorrow, I will probably be wearing it down ;)

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment