Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 12- down with the sickness


On this particular day I happened to start getting a cold, I think. For some reason when I get sick only half of my nose is runny which I find kind of odd. Needless to say, Half of my nose is red and rashy while the other half is just fine. Even when I felt like crap, I felt the need to dress up yesterday:). My shirt is from Charlotte Russe, my leggings are from Vanity, shoes from The Buckle, and headband from Claire's. Not sure where I bought the cover up (sorry!). Okay so Sawyer is no longer awake when I am up in the morning. Dad came downstairs after feeding him around 6 and put him in his swing.. So I may or may not have taken a picture with him while he is sleeping..


Okay I guess I did :). Friday night football games are a hoot. Last night we lost but did very well against LCC who is ranked very high and one of the best teams in the state. Granted we lost by like 40 but our team got 3 touch downs! GO LAKEWOOD. 

We all got a pleasant surprise last night at the game as well, it rained. Now I'm not talkin little sprinkles, it pretty much down poured for part of it. Because of this, the student section was cut in half. But that's okay :) Us true Lakewood fans were there from start till finish! My friend Nellie supplied a couple of us with rain ponchos.

Me and my good friend Seth Spitz got to stay somewhat dry in the ponchos. I'll admit it, I felt pretty cool.







Last night I also received 7 minutes of fame. Well okay it wasn't exactly fame but I count it. During the first football game in Hastings, I told my friend that one game this year I was going to go do a hurkee with the cheerleaders. Of course right after I said that I thought yeah that's probably not going to happen. Last night I surprised myself, and not only did that. I called the head cheerleader over and asked if I could come down and cheer with them. She said sure why not. So there I went. I got the chance to be a cheerleader for 7 minutes! They even let me lead some cheers;) It felt really good and I was so pumped! I did a toe touch and a hurkee and it was just great. I new quite a few of the cheers too. Last night was just great, and I finished it off at Applebee's which is the usual place to eat after the games.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn



1 comment:

  1. It's Friday Night Lights status to at Applebee's after games.

    I have the same issue with my colds-half my face feels like crap and the other is fine.

    ReplyDelete