Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 3- sept 12

Ugh, Monday. What more can I say? Last night my mom says to me, "Alexa I really like the new romper you got last weekend.. but Summer is basically over and it's going to start getting colder out. So I think you should wear it tomorrow." So this outfit goes out to Melissa Stanton!


Today's outfit came from Forever 21, American Eagle, and Fashion Bug. I must say, I was a little self conscious in this today, but I just had to wear it cus I think it's just so darn cute. Got a few compliments today. Honestly, I enjoy dressing up a lot. I don't understand how someone doesn't! Everyone loves getting compliments am I right? Well when you dress up, I promise, at least one person will compliment you on your outfit :) It really boosts self esteem too. Also might I add, my hair this morning took 3 minutes. 



It was really simple. Just a braid and a bun. To be honest, I was looking at YouTube videos yesterday and there was one of this girl named Megan and she showed how she did her hair like this. So next thing I know, I decided to try it :)

I also have to add in this video of Sawyer and I, basically just because I think it's hilarious!




Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment