Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 2- sept 9

This blog was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I didn't get home until midnight, so I didn't want to post that late. On Thursday night (the night of the first day of school) I was talking to my mum. She asked what I was going to wear the next day. I was thinking about wearing my tie dye blue seniors shirt, but then i thought NO! I have to wear something that I'd enjoy writing about in my blog. Not that I wouldn't enjoy writing about it, but the outfit would've just been kind of.. boring. So I wore something a little bit better :)


Well what do you think? I don't really know what type of "look" I was going for today. Quite a few people commented on my outfit again. Mainly my shirt and earrings. My outfit today came from a mix of different stores. My shirt from Meijer's, my pants from Forever 21, my earrings from Charlotte Russe, and my shoes from Younkers. I'm not one of those people that has to shop at one certain store, I'm kind of all over the place. If i think its cute, I'm tryin it on!

I know you cant really tell, but my shoes matched one of the flowers on my shirt, and I was pumped! I had a really hard time finding shoes, thankfully my dad and mum helped me out by watching me try on at least 5 different pair before I found these:) My earrings definitely got the most comments I'd say. They were pretty heavy which was a downer but they didn't hurt that bad.

I thought this picture showed my earrings very well, and well Soy Sauce is just cute :)


Later last night I went to the football game. I decided to wear a hat. For this outfit you could definitely say I got inspiration. Thursday night while me and my mom were in Hastings, the local kids were getting out of school. I saw this little girl walking down the road and she had a hat on like the one I wore. She also just had on some sweet clothes! My mom always told me to get a hat like that but I'd always say, "no mom I'm not a hat kind of girl". Basically that was my way of saying, "no mom I don't know what everyone will think of that and people will make fun of me and not like it". That girl inspired me to go get the grey hat that night, and I wore it the next day. The only thing people said about it was that it was cute.

In my opinion, I think people should wear whatever they want, and whatever they feel like wearing. Trust me, I've worn some things before where people would make fun of me or laugh or whatever, and yes I would get upset. But now I've realized its me who I want to impress, not anyone else.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn


3 comments:

  1. i love your pics with soy sauce. and i think you look great in the hat. i love your attitude and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thanks Mallorie that means a lot! love you too! miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that everyone can look cute in hat as long as they where it with confidence! It's all about the swag when you wear a hat:) Cute outfits and I love you too!

    ReplyDelete