Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 8- denim leggings


I feel like the caption to this picture would be "whaddappp!" haha. I bought these denim leggings from DSW, the shoes from The Buckle, my shirt from Tj Maxx, and my earrings from Forever 21. I really liked the shirt I wore today. It reminded me of a matador's shirt. You know, the people that hold the red sheet that deals with the bulls? Yes that. A couple people thought my denim leggings were the Pajama Jeans on T.V. Sorry to tell ya, but they aren't. I didn't get them from an infomercial, I bought them at a store :) but I bet they are as comfortable as the pj leggings because dang they felt nice!

These are my earrings up close. They received quite a few compliments today, I was happy :)

This past weekend, I had my first day of work. I loved it! I also worked today too from 3-7pm. I feel like an adult answering phones and scheduling appointments. It's really nice to be making my own money too! Also this weekend I went on a scavenger hunt with my church. In my group was my friends Danica Desgranges, Nick Haskins, and Morgan Livermore. We kicked butt that's for sure. We got 2nd place and won 50$ which we split and came out to 12.50$ for all of us. That 12.50$ for me went right into the dynaride. Here are a couple pics from our group that I thought were humorous :)

 We needed a picture of something that started with the letter Z. We thought zipper would work :)

One of the items was to recreate a sword fight and be creative. I thought this did it justice :)

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn



No comments:

Post a Comment