Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 7- bedazzling spirit

Bedazzle, bedazzle, bedazzle. I am pretty sure everyone knows what I am talking about. BEDAZZLER. Remember, all those cheesy commercials a few years ago:) yes those. Well I had a few people call me the bedazzler on Friday. My jeans were very "bedazzly" I guess. Okay I'm sick of saying bedazzle. Any who, I wouldn't really say I was too fashionable today honestly. I just wanted to show some spirit for our football team that night!


You can't really see the back of my pants obviously, but they were pretty sparkly. My red shoes matched my red rings on my SENIORS shirt and my earrings. Also if you haven't noticed already, I wore my hair down :) I received a lot of compliments on my hair yesterday too! I love my hair curly personally. 

Also someone yesterday asked me why I go to the football games when our team sucks and when I know we're going to lose. My response to that was, I think they are a good team. Why do you go hunting when you're more than likely to not get something then to get something. You do it because you enjoy it and there is a chance you are going to get something. So I go to football games because they're fun, I enjoy it, and there is always a chance we will win.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

1 comment:

  1. great analogy with the hunting...you are no fair weather fan! I like the curls too:)

    ReplyDelete