Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 4- chaos

Let me give you a little insight of what happened in my world today.. My outfit for starters, wasn't very dressy. But I still thought it was cute :) I got my inspiration from Mila Kunis in the movie Friends with Benefits. 


As you can see, we look pretty similar. Even though I wasn't dressed up a lot, people still liked my outfit. My shoes were totally awesome. Its sad to think they are now ruined :( and I will explain why. Today in my 3rd hour class, we went out to the woods because the class is recreation. I didn't go with the rest of the class because I had to do stuff with college with my counselor, so my teacher told me to meet us out in the woods. I started to walk on the trail going straight. I tried calling people in the class (yes we aren't allowed to have phones in school, but this was an emergency :) ), but they didn't answer. I heard my teachers voice from across the woods and decided instead of going all the way around on the trail ill go straight through. Later did I find out going straight through also meant walking in a ton of poison ivy. I found this out after I met up with my classmates. I ended up having to shower in the lockeroom, change my clothes and thanks to my dad he brought me some necessities :). So from that mess, this is what I ended up looking like at the end of the day. 



As you can see, I was not a happy camper having to wear this to school. I promised myself I'd never wear shorts like this during school:( but I had no choice! On the upside today, I got a job!! :) Had an interview tonight and got the job on the spot. I guess everything ended up being pretty good :)

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment