Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 13- fall

Fall fall fall. I love fall. Here are some reasons as to why I love FALL!

  • It's sweat shirt weather.
  • FOOTBALL.
  • the leaves are just so darn pretty.
  • My birthday!
  • its cold but not too cold
  • Halloween!
I'm sure there are more reasons as to why I love fall but I think those are good for right now.
Today's outfit just reminds me of Fall. You've seen my shoes before, my sweater dress deal is from TJ Maxx, my leggings from Vanity, and my Belt from The Buckle. I liked my outfit today and I was comfortable in it. We got a few haters on leggings today, but that's okay! I think they're quite fashionable. What can I say, haters gonn hate

Some good news, Sawyer is beginning to smile when we talk to him. Isn't that just lovely? Sunday, Soy Sauce was a big supporter of the Lions! He's happy he gets his first year of football to be a winning streak for the Lions ;)



Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

1 comment: