Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 1- Classy

Well you guessed it! The title says classy, so I dressed classy (at least I think I did). Today was the first day of school and the first real post of the blog! I don't know about anyone else, but the night before the first day of school I always get to bed late, because I am so excited and just can't get to sleep! And of course like every other 1st day of school mornings, i wake up way earlier than I am supposed to. That's right, I woke up at 4:30am this morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Wide awake and I look at my phone wondering why my alarm didn't go off only to find out that it was 4:30am and not 6am. It took me about a half hour to get back to sleep and then my alarm went off very quickly.

I must admit, I was really excited about my outfit today. I don't really know why, I just thought I dressed a little differently than other kids in my school today. The average teenage outfit these days is the good ol' buckle jeans with a fancy shirt. I was pretty excited to see some people with dresses and skirts on tho :) made me happy! I got quite a few compliments on my outfit and of course I gave people compliments as well! 

day 1- sept 8.

I was happy to come down the stairs this morning to Sawyer, wide awake, feeding! So of course I had to get a picture with the little guy. It's really hard for me to believe that last year at this time I had no idea I'd be a big sister. I'm very thankful to finally have a sibling. Also today in one of my classes I had to draw a picture of my family (Yes I'm in 12th grade and had to draw a picture of my family like I was a 2nd grader). I decided to do the old fashioned stick people and it was nice because now there are four members of the family and not just three.



Overall today was a great day! So sad to think it is my last first day of high school. It really was a fun day and I'm excited to see what this year brings :)

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn





5 comments:

  1. this made me remember My first day of school in US, wish we had become close friends since that day!Hugs Thaisa Pimenta

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i thought so myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy Lassy ! Looks classy and comfy. Nice choice for the 1st day.

    ReplyDelete