Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 9- glee revival

Glee revival is the title of the blog today because I wore jeans that are called "Rock Revivals". They are from the Buckle. I am not personally a big fan of Buckle jeans anymore. I think they are very over priced for jeans. On the otherhand their jewelry and shirts are nice :) Plus I am pretty sure I saw 3 guys with the same jeans on as me. I say this because all rock revivals look the same! Whether it's girls or guys jeans. I thought it was funny when I first thought of it :) I still wear my buckle jeans sometimes because hey, if I paid 150$ for a pair of jeans, I am going to wear them.

As you can see I wore a big belt today. I have quite a few belts, I just hardly ever wear them. I personally don't like how they look on me. But my mom convinced me that this belt looked nice with this shirt so I decided to wear it.

Also, tonight is the premiere of the 3rd season of glee, which is also why it's the name of the blog. I am SO PUMPED. You could definitly call me a "gleek". I had an assignment for creative writing today, and had to write a sonnet (poem). You want to hear it? Okay :)

gLee
My favorite show, gLee is on at seven.
I can’t wait, the new season starts tonight.
While watching the show, I am in heaven.
I’m tellin’ ya, it’s gonna be a good night.
I bet you would like to know the reason,
As to why I enjoy watching this show.
The reason is ‘caus it’s a new season,
Because for some reason you had to know.

I also watch it because its pleasin’.
I’m tellin’ ya, you’ve got to watch it, bro.
I have seen the show since it was born.
I hate this show, nah him just teasin’.
The show’s on now, so I’ve got to go.
I need to go make a batch of popcorn.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment