Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 14- blood drive


That's right, I gave blood today! My day consisted of, basically nothing. I went to the high school at 6am to help set up for the blood drive. Yes, I had to wake up at like 5:15am, and yes it sucked. On the bright side, if you helped set up, our advisor bought us McDonald's. That was a mega plus to waking up :). Since I'm Secretary, I helped out with the blood drive all day. I was the one to write on the passes and go to classes to give kids their passes. Wow that rhymed like crazy, kind of. Haha. Any who, So some kids have probably seen me quite a bit today in their classes. Teachers were getting very annoyed I tell ya what. Also we got to get whatever we wanted to eat! So my friends Cameron, Nick and I went into town and picked up Subway, Chee Peng and Penny's for us to eat. 


Today's outfit was actually quite boring. I had to wear my student council shirt so I decided to just wear jeans. My watch on the other hand was fly might I add :) The shirts are pretty cool too. They have our faces on them :) next time I wear it I will be sure to get a close up view for you folks. 



My eyes look really wild but I'm coo with it. I had to get bandaged up and I received a sticker that said "I make a difference". Yeahhh buddy.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

No comments:

Post a Comment