Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pre School

Since this is my first time ever starting a blog, i figured i better see what I'm getting myself into. I have decided to post in the blog before school starts to get a feel of everything that comes with blogging. I feel like a good start to a blog would be to just tell everyone a little about myself and things going on in my life right now! 

School will be starting this Thursday, and I guess one could say I'm very excited, and ready to be a big SENIOR! I definitely feel like these 16 years of mine have gone by so quickly. Yes, I just said I am 16 and going to be a senior. Before you have any odd thoughts, I am fairly young for my grade but I will be 17 in October. Then I can drive past 10pm and with more than 1 person in the car! I recently got a vehicle, her name is the "dynaride". She truly is a beut :)

This is her in the flesh!

Well my family consists of my mom, dad, and brother. Melissa, Keith and Sawyer. I like to call my mom Mamma Missy, my dad is known as Papa, and Sawyer is known as Soy Sauce :). Soy Sauce is now 6 weeks old. Yes, there's a very large age gap between my brother and I. But I am proud to say we both have the same parents! My brother is pretty cute I'd say.

This is me and Soy before a ping pong tournament at my friend Brooke's house!


Well that's about all I want to share with everyone right now i guess. Keep following to see what styles I end up bringing to Lakewood this year!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa malyn

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging alexa :) All three of us girls have one, looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alexis! I just figured out how to follow, so I am now following yours, jamies, mallories, and harv's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Shakirra!

    Pretty cute! :-) I think it's awesome that you're doing this. Consider me a fan! :-)
    Sra. R

    ReplyDelete