Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 73

Today went well. I will start out with that. Not much happened, went to school, worked out, worked, and headed to my grandma's for dinner. It was nice spending time with my family today. 

There is no blog for Friday because I did not go to school Friday. I went to Business Professionals of America Regionals and I wore the business outfit from spirit week. 



Today's outfit is somewhat old fashion in my mind. I don't know why I'm into this sort of stuff. Hey, maybe it's not old fashion to anybody else but myself, but I like to think it is. If you follow my blog, you've more than likely seen this skirt before on Day 28- 50's. That look was vintage as I like to call it. It was also a summery look in my mind. I feel like today's outfit was made more of a wintery look with the added tights. Also, I still wore the scarf but in my hair this time :)

Today's outfit came from...

Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Lucky Brand Store
Shoes: JC Penny's
Tights: JC Penny's
Scarf: Vanity

Today's hair do was pulled tightly back with a slight curl in it. I curled it like i did on Day-70, then simply pulled it back into a tight pony tail and pinned my bangs back.



Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. So when are you going to NYC to be a fashion designer or consultant? You'd be AWESOME!

    - Craig Rush

    ReplyDelete