Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 71- snow bunny



I titled this blog "snow bunny" because I think this outfit well correlates with the snow, even though our neck of the woods hasn't really been the white winter wonderland I had been expecting. One of the big items I received for Christmas this year was Leg Warmers. That's right, I'm gonna try to bring em' back! My pal Aisha also got leg warmers for Christmas.



Today's outfit came from...

Sweater- Aeropostale
Jeans- Love Culture
Leg Warmers- K-Mart
Shoes- DSW

I'll admit, I'm not a big Aeropostale person. Don't know why, but I just don't like the store. Looking at the leg warmers I wore today, not many things would go with them. I really wanted to find something to match. Low and behold, I was watching TV and a commercial came on with a girl wearing this black sweater I wore today, and at the end it said from Aeropostale. I decided to go to the mall and see if they had the sweater. I saw a sweater I liked in American Eagle, and checked out the price. $50. HELL NO! (please excuse my language). On I went to Aeropostale to see if theirs was any cheaper. I searched for the sweater, and surprisingly found it... wait for it....... for $7.99! HOLEY MOLEY. Now this isn't some flimsy sweater, it's very warm and thick. I immediately grabbed it without thinking. Great buy am I right?



This morning I didn't quite know what I wanted to wear. I've come to find myself matching my clothes with my hair, not the other way around like most people do. I knew the hair style I was going for today and here's the finished product.
 


Not quite what I had in mind but I still loved how it looked in the front. the back on the other had was a little messy, but I was fine with it. I tried the braid down the back but it didn't quite work out. I was running slightly short on time this morning. Here's the picture I went off of from Pinterest.



Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment: