Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 80

Today, was just not exactly my day. I just haven't felt good all day and was just sick to my stomach. Not the pukey kind, I just didn't not want to be in school any longer. So I had my mum pick me up. Usually I drive to school but I didn't today. She picked me up after 4th hour and I decided to go to Meijer's to get my mum and I some earmuffs. I had to work from 3-7 and today's the kind of day when I want to just go upstairs into my room and get under my blankets and lay there, listening to music, and hopefully fall asleep.


Today's outfit came from..

Shirt- Online Spartan Store
Jeans- Younkers
Shoes- Puma



I decided to wear a State shirt I received for Christmas. I have my college visit there tomorrow, so thankful I will be missing school.
Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment