Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 82

Ahh today.. was fairly good! Not a bad day what so ever. Was I upset we had school today? Oh of course! But it was bound to happen sometime. We had a snow day yesterday. Unexpected, but nice. I spent it making baby food for my bro, and working from 3-7. It was hard for me to wake up this morning, let me tell ya. I tried on this outfit this weekend and decided I liked it, so I took it off and put on something different to go on my date. I personally love this picture. I don't really know why.



Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- The Buckle
Denim Leggings- DSW
Scarf- So Simply
Boots- Meijers

At first I thought there was too much going on with this outfit, and truthfully I still think that. But sometimes, a lot of stuff going on is a good thing! My scarf matched my shirt believe it or not, but it had the same colors and everything so as odd as it is, they go together in my eyes. I realize you don't see somebody wearing winter boots with a fashionable outfit, but I decided to. I like this look a lot! This just shows that you can try putting together different things that might not go together in the first place. I admit, sometimes I put together things that should not be together, and maybe you think this outfit is one of them! Let me know what you think, I love other people's input. Tell me some crazy fashion ideas you've had yourself but have been too afraid to try!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit!! the mix of patterns is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots truly make the outfit-love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, rock this everyday and you are practically a college student already :) -Anna

    ReplyDelete