Sunday, January 22, 2012

Task #1- Mascot

Task 1







I was very worried this task would not work out. I asked our Student Council President if anyone already wanted to be the Mascot for the Basketball game Friday. He said yes, and another boy in our grade already wanted to be it. I got a text from him a few days later asking if I still wanted to be the Mascot. Of course I said yes.


As you can see, I was a little on the short side, but that's okay.
At half time, I went out on the court and danced. That was pretty fun! I will put a video on here later of it :)


Even Sawyer came to the game to watch Spencer play ball and watch his sis be the Mascot.

Okay, so I don't have a blog for Friday. I went on my MSU visit! It was pretty good. I wish I would've visited Ferris or Western first though. People say they know when they go to  a college once they visit. They just know. I'm not sure if that was what I felt. It's such a great school though, I really do love it.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS SAWYER!

My lil bro is getting so big! This is such a funny picture!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment: