Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 74- deals!

Today's all about good deals for this girl! I got great deals or didn't even have to pay for the things I wore today which is what I love!


Today's outfit came from..

Shirt- Meijer's $5.60!
Jeans- Coworker, Barb Nurenburg gave me these fine little pants for free!
Boots- Charlotte Russe $20
Earrings- Charlotte Russe $2



That means today's outfit was under $30. I know looking at $30 it seems like a lot of money but really when you think about it, most of your jeans cost $30. And a nice stylish pair of boots like this would usually cost more than my whole outfit. I'm happy with all of the things I wore today and I felt great.



My hair once again didn't work out like I tried, but it still looked nice in my eyes. I've realized that my hair uaually won't turn out like the pictures I'm looking at, but then again that gives uniqueness to my hairstyle for the day!

I've started tasks for my jar.. Here are 15 of the tasks that I have decided to put in, or that other people have told me to put in..

  1. Pay for someone behind me at a fast food restaurant.
  2. Write a letter to Kalli Barrone.
  3. Give someone I don't know a compliment every day.
  4. Donate something to Goodwill.
  5. Give 5 homeless people $10 throughout the week.
  6. Exercise every day of the week.
  7. Wear sweats for a whole day!
  8. Clean my car, inside and out.
  9. Spend the weekend in Detroit.
  10. Give Sawyers old clothes to a mother in need.
  11. Go to Stanton and buy something that says Stanton on it.
  12. No fast food all week.
  13. Tell Aisha she's pretty and skinny.
  14. Cook dinner for my friends.
  15. Stay up all night to see the sun set and the sun rise.
Some of these tasks are stuff I've wanted to do but never really had the time or thought about it at the right moment. This is somewhat of a bucket list for the year as well, it's just easier for me to do these tasks.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment