Sunday, January 29, 2012

Task #2- letter

Task #2


A friend of mine, Kalli Barrone, picked this task to put in my jar. I was more than happy to do it too! She goes to the University of Michigan for Art I believe. She's a really nice, funny, pretty girl! I put the letter in a bigger bubble wrap envelope because there is a small surprise in there for her! I would tell you what it is, but she hasn't gotten the package yet, so I don't want to ruin it for her in case she reads this before she gets it!



Friday, my mum let me skip 1st and 2nd hour of school, which I was very thankful for! I showed up just before my lunch. After school I found out I had play practice. It was a lot of fun! It took place from 3-5:30 and we basically did choreography the whole time. It was a good time. That night I went to the basketball game! Sadly, the Varsity boys lost, but the Varsity girls won! 


Friday's outfit came from...

Yoga Pants- Victoria's Secret
Shirt- H&M
Shoes- Target

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

1 comment: