Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 79

Well last night the roads were absolutely horrible, and the school's power was out. Of course the thought crossed my mind that, "Hey, maybe there will be two snow days in a row ;)." I was sadly mistaken, when I checked my cell phone this morning and saw no Honeywell text. For those of you that don't know or don't go to our school, we have a system, Honeywell, that texts us or calls us to notify school closings, cancellations, exams, etc. Tuesday I was delighted to see, "School is closed today due to icy secondary roads."

On my day off, Spencer and I went to C&R's for breakfast, and we watched a movie. I then had to work from 3-7 which was a damper on my day. Later, I met up with Kelsey and Brooke and we went to Hastings to watch the Boys Basketball game. They lost by 4, but from the 2nd half I saw, I thought they did pretty well.


Today's outfit came from...

Cardigan- Aeropostale ($7.99)
Tank Top- The Buckle
Jeans- The Buckle
Shoes- The Buckle
Necklace- The Buckle


I never usually wear longer necklaces, I think it's just because I don't like how they lay on my chest.



I received these shoes as a gift for Christmas and I really like them!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment