Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 77

This is the week I decided to do my task jar! I know I said last week was, but I decided that last weeks task would be to finish the jar. This is what it looks like. Sure is a beaut, isn't it?



I will share the task at the end of the week, also if I accomplished it or not.



Today's outfit came from...

Leggings- Vanity
Sweatshirt- Meijer's
Leg Warmers- DSW
Uggs- Online

Loved today's look. I felt like I belonged in the 80's fitness days. This morning, I straightened and "ratted" my hair. Then I bobby pinned my bangs back, and pulled it in a pony tail. For me, when I rat my hair, I make sure I shower right before and blow dry it. I think blow drying it makes it look fuller already and less shiny than if I air dry it or sleep on it over night.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment