Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 75



I decided not to go to my 1st hour art class today. I showed up to my second hour Spanish class though. That was not a good idea. Just not a fun time in there today I suppose. Next came lunch, I ended up spilling my contents on my tray. Not just spilling on the table though, let me tell ya. I was walking away after paying and my tray split in half and spilled down my leggings and on the ground! The nice lunch lady let me get another plate FO FREE


Today's outfit came from..

Sweater: American Eagle
Denim Leggings: DSW
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Boots: DSW
Earrings: Charlotte Russe

I decided to wear my hair straight today, but I tried spicing it up a bit with a braided headband. But this wasn't a braided headband I bought, it was my  own hair.



Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

2 comments:

  1. Got love the LHS lunch ladies!!!! <3 LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, how do you do that with your hair?? Love the picture of you and Sawyer-how cute.

    ReplyDelete