Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 76

WE SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD SCHOOL!

The roads were terrible, they were just terrible. This just makes me mad because it's the middle of January, we haven't had a snow day yet, so that means we have 5 to use up. Come on Lakewood Transportation System, you gotta call off school with stuff like this!

I stayed at my pal Kelsey's house with Brooke. I had my outfit picked out before I went over there. This outfit included heels. Horrible idea, just horrible. I slipped probably at least 10 times, only completely fell once. The tile floors were so slippery let me tell ya.



Today's outfit came from...

Blouse- H&M
Jeans- Love Culture
Necklace- Vanity
Shoes- JC Penny's

I couldn't take a picture this morning because my mother took the nice camera down to Detroit, so therefore it left me with my phone to take the picture. Didn't quite do the job i'll say. You can't see my shoes but they were about a 3 in heel. Also, I curled my hair yesterday and put it back in a messy curly bun with a big red flower type thing. I liked it.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment