Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 75- lonely bird

Time for a lonely weekend. That's right my parents are headed on down to the big DETROIT CITY! They left today and are gone till Sunday night. So, I'm having a huge party Saturday! Everyone and anyone is invited!

Yeah... I'm a jokester. I'm not having a party. I am excited to hang with my pals though :)





Today's outfit was very sophisticated I feel. I got this shirt for Christmas and I really believe it's a "college look". I just thought I looked older.


Today's outfit came from..

Shirt- Khol's
Jeans- Forever 21
Shoes- JC Penny's

Tonight I am staying at my pal, Kelsey's. Should be a good time! It's also my first play practice tonight which I'm also geeked about!




Decided to do my hair straight today with a headband, not braided this time. hehe

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment