Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 84

I've been so stressed out lately. I hate it. I'm hoping the future is brighter than right now, but my only thoughts right now are, " I can't wait to get out of here." Get out of here as in go off to college, get away from Lakewood and a majority of the people in it. I really do have a good heart and it really hurts my feelings when I hear of other people talking bad about me, especially when I haven't done anything to them and thought we were so close. It is a small town, I hear things, and these things hurt my feelings. Some people don't realize how easy it is to hurt someone elses feelings. You may not think I know, but I do.

I'm so stressed about school, and it's not even my classes. My classes are fairly easy. It's one teacher who really makes my day hell. I dread that class, and every day I'm upset afterwards. I'm really sick of it, and it's too late to drop the class. I am just praying these next few weeks go by very quickly.

 I know I don't mention much about Spencer on here. This is because I'm not that girl that talks on the Internet about how much I like my boyfriend and how he is the greatest and blah blah blah. I don't like to read it when other girls post stuff like this, so I will not be one of those girls. Spencer really does help me with a lot of this stuff though and I'm so thankful for it. It just makes me happy when he sits and listens and tries to understand how I feel. He always says the right things and I'm truly thankful to have someone like him in my life.




Today's outfit came from...


Tank top- H&M
Cardigan-Cherokee Brand
Jeans- Forever 21
Shoes- Payless

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

3 comments:

  1. Im really sorry alexa. I have been talking about u lately but I didn't mean for it to hurt you or for you to be so upset. I just feel like you're changing a lot into someone that's not really you. But that's just me being selfish and trying to make you stay the person that was my best friend. I really am sorry and I hope if u know who this is you will forgive me. I really do miss being best friends. #outoflineandsorryfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be true to your heart and your beliefs - senior year is almost always stressful because you are moving on toward adulthood and lots of changes are happening in your life. You are a wonderful, loving young woman and the future holds great things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your changing into a person I didn't know... Where's the old Alexa that wasn't selfish and didn't say rude comments? #comeback

    ReplyDelete