Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 70

As I said in yesterday's post, I am doing a different hair style every day of the week for one of my new years resolutions. Today's hair was more of a vintage look.



I got this idea from Pinterest. Here's the how to..



Lauren Conrad's hair is a bit longer than mine so it doesn't look the exact same, but it still does look somewhat vintage. To go along with the hair, I wore a skirt that I think was also somewhat "old fashion".



Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Forever 21
Tights- JC Penny's
Shoes- Target



Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

2 comments:

  1. really cute outfit and nice hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like that vintage look and you did a great job of putting it all together-even the red lipstick-big thumbs up

    ReplyDelete