Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 55 oh what a snowy day

WINTER IS HERE! Yes it has been here for a bit now, but I don't count it until there's snow on the ground. Last night I've never driven on roads that bad. I went 20mph the whole way home from work and my friend, Aisha's house. She lives about a 5-7min drive away from me normally, but the drive last night was about 20-25min. I was pretty frightened. I personally don't think we should've had school today, but I still had to pick out something to wear!


Today's outfit came from...

Dress: TJ Maxx
Tights: JC Penny's

I have been wanting to wear this dress for a while now, but I kept saying no I want to wear it when it snows. Finally, it snowed :) Also today I shot a crossbow for the first time in my recreation class! That was a hoot.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit. i loveee your boots. i hate that i could never pull them off, i'm too short and i don't do heels at all. although i guess these aren't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the boots from?

    ReplyDelete